- Duration 2 Years
- Locations D-Ring Road, P.O. Box: 15158, Doha - Qatar
This year covers 3D Animation and Special Effects.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Still Photography and Studio Lighting Techniques while Creating Animations
- Apply the Principles of 3D Modeling, Rigging and Animation while creating Motion Graphics
- Use Studio Lighting, Three-Point Lighting and Day Light System while Creating Models in 3ds Max
- Understand the use of Dynamic 3D Camera Movement.
- Apply the various Shaders, Materials and Textures on 3D Models
- Use different Modifiers and Tools to create stunning Motion Graphics in 3ds Max
- Render the different Passes in VRay
- Create Digital Motion Graphics and Composite Images
- Prepare 3D Models using various Modeling Tools
- Create and Edit Textures which are the most vital contributing factor to the aesthetics of the Animation
- Create Dramatic Studio Lighting using the various Lighting Techniques in Maya
- 3D Basics - Modeling to Animation
- Modeling with 3D
- Lights, Camera and Materials
- 3D Motion Graphics and Fx
- Rendering with V-Ray
- Digital Fx
- 3D Animation / Architectural Visualization Portfolio (Project based on Modeling with 3D, Lights, Camera and
- Materials and 3D Motion Graphics and FX)
- 3D Modeling
- Digital Sculpting
- Lighting and Rendering
- 3ds Max 2015
- 3ds Max with V-Ray
- Adobe After Effects CS6 Professional
- Maya Unlimited 2015
- ZBrush 8
AAIP is Arena’s complete Career Program, designed to train students in the latest industry-relevant animation ctheirrses and technical tools. AAIP’s Intensive Ctheirrse Curriculum and Experienced Training are designed to give one the competitive edge in the world of Animation. With AAIP, one can become a full-fledged Animation Professional armed with superior Technical Skills and can confidently create a rewarding career for himself in the Animation Industry.
AAIP in Qatar is a yearly based program. At the end of each year, students have to appear for the Final Exams. Students receive Certificate and Performance Statement after successful completion of each year. AAIP is a 3 years long program.
The Ctheirrse is delivered in a laddered approach wherein a student begins to learn the Basics of Design and proceeds learning 2D animation, 3D Animation and eventually Advanced 3D Animation. Thrtheirghtheirt the ctheirrse, the students contribute to develop their own full-fledged portfolio. Each student works towards the development of a year portfolio. The portfolio contains a presentable collection of his work related to the year. Sample case studies are given to the students to help them create their portfolios. Thrtheirgh project-based works in conjunction with theoretical and practical experience, students explore different ways to put ideas into practice while developing their portfolios. Finally, at the end of the ctheirrse the students create Portfolio Reel comprising of all the portfolios created during the ctheirrse which helps them showcase their talent. This portfolio is a requirement for successful completion of the final Arena Animation international Program (AAIP) ctheirrse.See all Arena Animation courses