Incorporating self-assessment exercises, small group discussions, in-depth case studies, and workshops, the program provides an invigorating forum for exploring the role that emerging leaders can play in their own development and the development of their teams.
Leadership in Action:
- Recognize the difference between management and leadership, and how and when to assume each role.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of different leadership styles.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of building leadership teams.
- Foster a team atmosphere that encourages diversity and creativity.
- Communicate with vision and purpose.
- Receive and deliver feedback in a constructive manner .
- Manage organizational politics and establish internal and external networks to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Gain insight into how to manage the politics of change.
- Understand the defining characteristics and competencies of successful leaders.
- Explore issues of organizational capability, execution, innovation, selection, and the strategic management of talent.
- Learn how to lead with vision, affect change, and harness the leadership potential within an organization.
- Gain strategies for leading through conflict and managing adversity.
This program is designed for high-impact or fast-track individuals who have more than ten years of experience in product or service companies and whose leadership responsibilities have steadily increased. Typical participant titles include vice president, director, general manager, and team leader. Companies are encouraged to nominate up to five high potentials in order to build a strong coalition of cross-functional leadership throughout the organization.
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses