- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 2 Days
You will have the opportunity to receive one-to-one coaching and support from a facilitator in understanding your profile. They will help you to develop a personal leadership development plan to implement when you return to the workplace.
The Benefits of a Residential Course
Why is this a residential course?
We believe it allows you to continue your learning in a relaxed way (one of the exercises is carried out over dinner with the facilitators), it builds your network with other senior business leaders and encourages all in sharing knowledge and experience with fellow delegates.
It also means that the facilitators can give you the one-to-one coaching and feedback in a relaxed environment.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for department heads and senior managers who work cross-functionally. It is also valuable for high potential individuals on the fast track to promotion. You will need to deliver results through the effective management of people.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand your personal leadership strengths and limitations, and connect your own personal values with those of your organisation.
- Recognise the impact of your personal actions and behaviours on those around you.
- Identify and build on your strengths and the areas you want to develop in.
- Identify how to develop and manage relationships with others, building their commitment to the success of the organisation.
- Develop your skills in building coaching relationships with others to maximise their impact on the organisation.
There is a pre-course work assignment for this course which will take no more than an hour. In addition, you will be required to undertake mandatory LPI 360-degree feedback which must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to course start date.
What will it cover?
- How leadership makes a difference (Kouzes and Posner Leadership Practices Inventory™ )
- The evolution of thinking about effective leadership
- Your strengths and development areas - how you see yourself and how others see you
- Looking at your motivations and drivers - what energises and what drains you
- Understanding your own responses and using this to influence others (Emotional Intelligence)
Model the Way and Share your Vision
- Identify your personal values and how those values impact on the decisions we make
- Understand what leadership credibility is; the key to building trust and commitment
- Develop the skills to use unique vision stories
Challenging the Process whilst Enabling Others to Act
- Identify how to challenge the status quo
- How to create a climate for challenge for you and others
- Developing a talent profile for your team members
- Understanding your impact as a role model
- Coaching team members to enable exceptional performance
Encouraging the Heart
- Recognising and rewarding individual and team contributions
- Showing genuine appreciation for excellent performance
- Building a team spirit and collective identity
Personal Application Plan
- Build a meaningful plan of action to make a difference to you, your organisation and your people
- Understand and plan for the barriers to achieving success
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses