- Duration: 3 Days
Leading skills are an essential part of today’s management portfolio. If you want to achieve your key objectives, the likelihood is that you will have to lead a group of inpiduals in a task. Your challenge is to create a team that will reach its full potential. Leadership is one of those things that are often hard to define but you know when you see it, and you definitely know when it’s missing.
This course spotlights on the leadership functions versus conventional management approaches. It is a highly interactive program, which focuses on improved communication with subordinates in the aim of achieving better results.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Be a leader with a vision, not just a manager
- Look beyond the leadership stereotypes
- Understand Situational Leadership
- Learning the difference between leadership and management
- Know thyself
- Influence with passion and empower others to act
- Increase the performance of your team by setting objectives, expectations and goals
- Communicate with confidence and clarity so you are always understood
- Use creative problem solving & decision making methods
- Improve your influence by developing listening and questioning skills
- Give feedback to inspire greater performance with engagement and buy in
- Identify and manage conflict within the team
- Lead and motivate your team in a changing environment
Managers and Senior Supervisors who have direct reports
- This course uses interactive training methods of a combination of lecturing, group discussion/ exercises; self-assessment questionnaires; case studies; role-play activities; and video-based learning
- Module 1: The Evolution of Leadership
- Module 2: Situational Leadership
- Module 3: A Personal Inventory
- Module 4: Modeling the Way
- Module 5: Inspiring a Shared Vision
- Module 6: Challenging the Process
- Module 7: Enabling Others to Act
- Module 8: Encouraging the Heart
- Module 9: Basic Influencing Skills
- Module 10: Setting Goals
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses