- Fees / Price MYR 4,500
- Duration TBA
- Locations Kuala Lumpur
In this program you will learn about...
- This program provides the participant the skills required to Design, Implement, Manage and Improve Help Desk Performance.
- The program creates an Understanding of : the Quality Characteristics of Services, Customer Needs and the Process of Customer Satisfaction.
- It creates an Understanding of the Helpdesk Functions, Essential Management Practices and Processes including: Recruitment, Training, Motivation, Entrepreneurship Development, Knowledge Management & Day-to-day Management.
- It also discusses: the IT and other Tools, and, Performance Monitoring and Measurement Methods.
- The Program shows you how to Gain Leadership through Meeting and Exceeding Customer Expectations.
- The Program concludes with the preparation of an individualized action plan for Improving Help Desk Performance in your Organization.
- The Helpdesk Method
- The Quality Characteristics of Services
- Understanding Customer Needs (Internal & External)
- Understanding the Process of Customer Satisfaction
- Helpdesk Functions & Processes
- Essential Management Practices & their Control
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Knowledge Management
- Day-to-day Management.
- The IT and other Tools
- Performance Monitoring and Measurement Methods.
- Preparation of an action plan for Continuously Improving Help Desk Performance.
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.See all Petro Training - Malaysia courses