- Hebrew is a Semitic language belonging to the group of Afro-Asian languages, Now, Modern Hebrew used as the spoken language, literature and official transactions.
- And spoken by more than 7 million distributors in the borders of Israel and the Palestinian territories.The Hebrew language classic are no longer used as a spoken language but used as a religious language used by the religious Jews in their dealings.
We offer 12 different levels, from the very beginner to the most advanced.12 levels, into 3 stages:
- The elementary stage : 2 levels
- The intermediate stage: 4 levels
- The advanced stage : 6 levels
About Ministry of Defense Language Institute
The We_They is a military educational institution receives excellence and international recognition in the teaching of foreign languages and seeks the spread of cultural awareness among the peoples of the world and access to international friendship and understanding to achieve world peace and ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with requirements.See all Ministry of Defense Language Institute courses