Course detailsCERTIFIED AHA FIRST AID COURSE
Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage an emergency until emergency medical services arrives. Skills covered in this course include first aid; choking relief in adults, children, and infants; and what to do for sudden cardiac arrest in adults, children, and infants.
This course teaches skills with the AHA's research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students' learning of skills.
This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
- Video-based course ensures consistency
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Course is updated with the new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Child CPR and AED use
- Infant CPR
- Optional modules in child CPR and AED use and infant CPR
- Optional exam
15-1018 Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook with
- Heartsaver First Aid Quick Reference Guide*
- Heartsaver CPR AED Adult Reminder Card
- Heartsaver CPR AED Child & Infant Reminder Card
Upon completion of this course students receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card that is valid for 2 years. Updated on 20 January, 2019
About Gulf CPR Training Institute
Ours is a professionally managed and leading HSE Training Institute in the State of Kuwait, accredited and recognized by The Public Authority For Applied Education and Training. We are the Authorized American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center in Kuwait and Qualified Training Provider for HSE training at the (KPC).
Established in 1996 with the aim to conduct courses on HSE courses we became the pioneers in this field in Kuwait. We trained thousands of candidates from various sectors.
First Aid Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.