This program provides students with knowledge, skills and solid training in the theories and practices of occupational health and safety, emergency planning and environmental management. emergency planning and environmental management systems. This program will interest inpiduals already working in safety-related positions who require broader legal and technical knowledge to function effectively in their occupation
After completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Develop, implement and evaluate organizational health and safety policies and practices utilizing effective collaboration skills that adhere to government legislation, regulations and guidelines
- Apply theories and laws of health and safety to ensure legal compliance, to reduce accidents and to train and lead others in creating a safe work environment
- conduct critical incident reviews, accident investigations, incident command and root cause analysis in a variety of workplaces
- Apply the principles of industrial hygiene to recognize, evaluate and control biological, physical and chemical hazards in the workplace
- Create, propose and evaluate programs which provide an organization with due diligence in emergency response planning, toxicology prevention and/or risk management
- Develop, evaluate and advocate for change in safety-related programs
- Facilitate and support an effective health and safety program in both non-union and union environments
- Research existing industry standards, produce reports and provide recommendations for changes for continuing improvement of the health, safety, disability, ergonomic.
Students will study specific Health and Safety topics such as occupational health, occupational hygiene, ergonomics, safety and risk management, research methods, and legal studies : Topics that will be covere
- Regulatory Compliance
- The Business of Safety
- Understanding OSHA
- Civil & Criminal Liability
- Safety Training Methods
- Safety & Health Programs
- Emergency Preparedness
- Accidents Reporting and Investigation
- Risk management
- Introduction to HAZOP Technique
- Safety Self-Inspections
- Blood-borne Pathogens
- Confined Space Entry
- OSHA Inspections.
- Machine Guarding
- Materials Handling
- Electricity at work.
- Fire Safety
- First aid
- New Record Keeping
- Workplace Violence
- Fall Protection
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Personnel who are members of the WSH Committee or inpiduals who wish to acquire basic WSH competency at the operational level.
We_They Academy | Authorized Training Center: We_They Academy is an Egyptian company established in 1999 in Cairo-Egypt.
We_They Academy Training centers are private independent training centers.
Our office is located in Cairo. We_They Academy Training centers programs are offered by highly professional training methods. We_They Academy is one of the leading private educational centers which offers International Universities and Training Colleges programs.
Employers in the international employment market are confident that holders of our certificates and diplomas have been well trained and have acquired good skills and knowledge. Certificates and diplomas awarded by We_They Academy Training Centers are stamped by highly professional international training colleges and universities. The demand on We_They Academy Training Centers courses, programs, certificates and diplomas are on the increase nationally in the Arab Republic of Egypt.See all CTC Academy courses