- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Support Center Team Lead serves as the communication link between the team and the manager and is the first point of internal escalation for the customer.
HDI Support Center Team Lead training ensures that you learn how to deliver exceptional customer support, promote process improvement, coach for success, and take charge of the day-to-day operational activities of a team. This course is designed for support professionals who need to develop fundamental management and leadership skills.
This course is designed to assist you in preparing for the HDI Support Center Team Lead (HDI-SCTL) certification exam. Instructors reinforce core concepts of the certification standard and provide skills-building opportunities.
- Essential team lead management and leadership skills
- The importance of service level agreements and operational level agreements
- The ITIL processes of incident, problem, change, release, asset, and configuration management
- An overview of security management and knowledge management
- Strategies for managing conflict
- The essentials of people management: hiring, scheduling, evaluating, and retaining employees
- An eight-step method for effective coaching
- Essential performance metrics and key performance indicators
- Support Center Overview
- Strategic Framework
- Service Delivery Methods and Technology
- Support Center Processes and Operations
- Customer Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving and Troubleshooting Skills
- Maximizing Effectiveness
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses