- Knowledge of the concept of negotiating processes
- the development of preparation and planning for operations negotiation skills
- how to develop personal skills for effective negotiator
- evaluation of the negotiation process
- The training program type Lectures + workshops
- Target groups senior leaders - and middle - workers
- The language used in the training: Arabic
themes of the program
- the objectives of the negotiation
- the necessary skills to negotiate
- types and methods of negotiation
- conditions for negotiations.
- methods and strategies to negotiate.
- negotiating maneuvers
- the concept of negotiation
- negotiate Properties
- parties to the negotiating process
- negotiating process management
- steps to negotiate
About National Management Institute
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses