- Locations: 6 El-Tawen Street From El Tayaran St. - Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 8 Hours
This module makes you familiar with the means available for learning about chemical hazards so that you can protect yourself and your co -workers from injury and illness. It will introduce you to the guidelines established by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (HCS).
- Describe the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) and identify its intent.
- Identify several key content areas of a written Hazard Communication program.
- Identify labeling requirements and types of materials that are exempt from HCS labeling.
- Describe requirements for no nroutine elements of a Hazard Communication program.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses