- Duration: 3 Days
The world of employee has changed dramatically. Jobs for life are now a thing from the past and the relationship between employee and employer is more difficult to define .staff is increasingly mobile , the employment market is much more fluid and recruitment and retention cost organizations significant amounts. How can you attract ,recruit and retain your need to fulfill your strategic plan
In this workshop you will learn how to increase the practicality productivity of your ARRM strategies TPRSS workshop will with your peers to critically analyze and future develop the RSS In You’re your company
You will participate in an interactive simulations and be coached to improve your recruitment and interviewing skills
- Explain the main techniques used in employment planning and forecasting
- Name and describe the main internal sources outsource of candidates
- Learn how to recruit a more diverse workforce
- Describe the overall selection process
- Explain how you would go about validating a test
- Understand what an assessment center is
- List the main types of selection interviews
- Effectively interview a job candidate
- Explain how to develop a structured or situational interview
- Discuss how to improve your performance as an interviewer
Apply the above skills in exercises ,working groups ,case studies etc.. Using IDB real examples
- Part I Personnel planning and recruitment
- Part II employee testing and selection
- Part III Interviewing candidates
Who should attend?
This workshop is specially designed for HR professionals,managers with responsibility for developing the recruitment and selection process. Also for HR generalists who wish to develop their skis recruitment and interviewing skills
About Harvest Consultancy
They are a regional established certified LTD company Main office in Cairo, expanding its services to the ME countries. They are Currently in the process of Establishing our new office in the United States.
Our activities are focused in 8 main directions:
- Learning and Development.
- Harvest Business Academy "HBA".
- Recruitment and Interviewing Process.
- Harvest Center for Performance Assessment.
- HR, Marketing and Management Consultancy.
- Loyalty Programs.
- Societal activities Harvest Scholarships etc...
- Data Integration
In addition to our main activities They are working in:
- Marketing of pharmaceutical and Para-pharmaceutical products.
- Integrated Marketing Services (Designs, promotional materials printing, Theyb design, event management, gimmicks etc…in collaboration with Infinity Group.
- Vocational and technical pharmaceutical & medical issues (New expansion).
- Data integration through virtualization and automation