- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
The role of intellectual property management in knowledge economy needs to be properly appreciated. This programme is designed for all those senior policy makers, institution leaders, researchers and managers of private and public sector firms, research and development organizations who are involved in creating, protecting or licensing intellectual property for competitive advantage. This programme will be particularly useful for industries and institutions involved in agri-business, biotechnology, herbal and other drug sectors besides any other R&D group.
- To familiarize the participants with the basic theory and practice of IP regimes in India as well as the world
- To look into specific cases of competitive advantage gained through protection of IP in formal as well as informal sectors
- To get hands-on experience in reading patents, reviewing prior art, and understanding the strategic issues involved in protection of IP
- To appreciate the dimensions of licensing associated with IP protection
- Apart from usual lectures and group discussions, course will provide the opportunity to participants to interact with senior leaders from industry, policy making, and research and development institutions. There will also be group work to develop strategies about IP protection within the organizations as well as for acquiring the IP from outside. Facilities for online search will be provided to familiarize the participants with proprietary as well a public domain IP services.
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses