- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 1 Day
You will learn how to understand other people’s behaviour and how to respond appropriately. You will gain practical guidance to apply to your own situations and you will leave the course with a set of handy reference cards to remind you of key skills and techniques learned during the course in your day-to-day activities.
Is it right for me?
If you are looking to develop a more confident approach when dealing with difficult situations, this course will give you the tools and techniques you need.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the theory behind workplace behaviour.
- Forge positive working relationships with difficult or uncooperative inpiduals.
- Approach conflict situations with increased confidence in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Adopt a confident, professional and appropriate style when faced with difficult people or situations.
- Plan your personal strategy for dealing with difficult situations.
To gain the maximum benefit from the course, you will be sent a pre-course questionnaire to complete which asks you to consider current expectations. This will help you set the context of the course and the information you provide will be used on the day as part of the course activities.
What will it cover?
Developing an Understanding of Behaviour
- Understand why people behave the way they do
- Emotional impact of behaviours – yours and theirs
- Encouraging others to change non-productive work behaviour styles
Forging Positive Working Relationships
- Adopting a positive approach to your relationships with others
- Creating an open and honest working environment through constructive feedback
Managing Difficult People
- Recognise negative and aggressive behaviour patterns
- Understand and manage the situation rather than the person
- Identifying and dealing with the underlying causes of difficult behaviour
Adopting a Confident, Professional and Appropriate Style
- Managing feedback on the impact of personal communication
- Recommendations to build a confident and professional approach
- A toolkit to be combined and adapted to suit your individual situation
Planning Your Personal Strategy
- Develop a personal application plan
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses