- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The purpose of the course is to teach you how to use IBM i clusters, geographic mirroring, and copy services to make an IASP highly available. In addition, you will learn many techniques to manage an IBM i cluster high availability environment.
This is an intermediate technical course for systems programmers and administrators who are considering high availability options for their IBM i environment.
- Describe the different availibility options using clusters and IASPs
- Create a cluster
- Make an IASP highly available with geographic mirroring and metro mirror
- Use a FlashCopy to backup informaiton
- Practice switchover and failover operations
- Detach and reattach targets of geographic and metro mirror replication
- Explain the management considerations for systems in a cluster
You should have completed the two-day IBM IASP course, Implementing IASP on IBM i (AS5AGB).
- Unit1 - Unit8
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses