"Learn, Understand and Execute your GST with KAC. LUE with confidence"
GST Training Series on GST Compliance (KL/PJ and Penang)
KAC Advisory Services ("KAC") is a firm formed by a group of Accountants who are well trained by Customs GST Division and specialized in Goods and Services Tax ("GST") training and advisory work. We are committed to assist businesses to comply with the requirements of GST.
- KAC is committed to assist your company to be GST compliant through affordable training and advisory.
- KAC has developed the following GST training series, a step by step training approach for your company in the GST era.
- To minimize advisory/consultancy cost and avoid penalties on common mistakes.
KAC's Methodology Towards GST Compliance: L U E (Learn Understand and Execute).
Understanding GST with latest updates
Practical GST Accounting - correct usage of 35 tax codes
Look out for our brand new 2016 training schedule.Contact us if you want to know more about the training.
Speakers and Course Leaders :-
Customs-MIA trained, HRDF certified GST trainers and their professional qualifications:-
- Mr. Kenny Ng, (MBA, MIA & MICPA)
- Mr. Derek Wong (MIA, ACCA & AAT)
- Dr. Morni (PhD Accounting & MIA)
- Ann Goh Yee Wei (MIA, ACCA & B. Acc (UM))
- Sharon Wong (MIA & ACCA)
- Sherene Choo (MIA & ACCA)
Supported by: Master Trainer and Advisor
Mr. Wan Leng Whatt (ex-Deputy Director Customs GST division)
Summary Course Outline as follows:
Title: Understanding GST with latest updates
The principles of GST:
- Types and scope of supply.
- Rules of supply - place, value and time of supply
- When do you need to register and how to calculate taxable threshold
- Full tax invoice, simplified tax invoice and foreign currency tax invoice
- Block input tax, gift rule, deemed supplies, etc.
- Bad debt relief, debit note and credit note
- De-minimis rules and apportionment of residual input tax
- Record keeping and GST accounting
- Tax code and accounting adjustments
- How to calculate amount of GST liability
- GST accounting issues, tax codes usage
- GST return and payment
- Offence and penalties
- Common GST mistakes
- Mixed supplies, partial exemption, annual adjustments & CGA
- Latest GST Updates
- Latest DG decisions
Title: Practical GST Accounting - correct usage of 35 tax codes
- Scope and type of supply
- Latest updates, Panel decisions, DG decisions
- Updates on Orders
- GST Zero Rate Supply Order 2014
- GST Exempt Supply Order 2014
- GST Relief Order 2014
- Explanation on Tax code For Purchases
- TX, IM, IS, BL, NR, ZP, EP, OP, TX-E43, TX-N43, TX-RE, GP, AJP
- Explanation on Tax Code For Sales
- SR, ZRL, ZRE, ES43, DS, OS, ES, RE, GS, AJS
- Customs' Proposed new tax codes
- New 12 tax codes explained
- Current technical issues on GST
- Preparers of GST Accounts and Returns
- Business Owners, Directors, General Managers
- Financial Controllers, Chief Financial Officers
- Finance Managers, Accountants & Accounts Executives
- HR Managers, Marketing Managers, Operation Managers
- Anyone who wants to understand GST better
About KAC Advisory Services
KAC Advisory Services Sdn Bhd (‘KAC’) provides mainly Goods and Services Tax (‘GST’) consultancy, advisory, compliance, training and seminars for businesses in Malaysia who are involved in manufacturing, processing, trading, distribution, retail, engineering, construction, airline and service industry.
Since late 2013, we have been actively involved in assisting businesses on the implement of GST through advisory and training assignments.
We have a team of experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and helpful Consultants to assist you with your GST implementation and compliance issues. Our Consultants have a high degree of knowledge in various industries. We are able to discuss your GST compliance needs thoroughly and knowledgeably.
KAC has identified two of the pitfalls in the implementation of GST – staffing and system. Beside knowing and understanding how to implement GST, staffing and system is always a hindrance in the successful GST implementation. As KAC’s directors are also directors of a leading recruitment firm (AP ProCA Sdn Bhd) specializing in Accounting and Finance personnel, we are able to assist companies to engage the right level of knowledgeable staffing for GST implementation.
KAC is also a HRDF approved training provider and our certified trainers are knowledgeable and experience in conducting GST training and workshops.See all KAC Advisory Services courses