- Locations: Deira
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Understand the terminology, concepts and activities of brand management
- Understand the brand equity concept, including the general steps we can take to create and grow the brand’s value.
- Identify & establish the brand values & positioning
- Plan & implement brand marketing programs
- Measure & interpret brand performance
- Continue to grow & sustain brand equity over the long-term
- Definition of Brand Development and Brand Development Index (BDI)
- Know Your Brand
- What Makes your Brand Successful
- How the Digital Revolution Changes Brand Building
- Strategy of Brand Development:
- Consider your overall business
- Identify your target clients.
- Research your target client group.
- Develop your brand positioning.
- Develop your messaging strategy.
- Develop your name, logo and tagline.
- Develop your content marketing strategy.
- Develop your website.
- Build your marketing toolkit.
- Implement, track, and adjust.
- Using the Strategic Marketing Process to develop Your Brand
- The Top 10 Branding Tools
- Top Brand Building Blunders to Avoid