- Greek is the official language of Greece and one of the two official languages of Cyprus.
- It is also spoken by the autochthon populations of Albania, Bulgaria and Turkey as well as by the Greek minorities in Australia, Canada, Germany, UK, Russia, Serbia, USA etc.
- It is one of the official languages of the European Union.
- The Greek language has its origins in the Indo-European languages and is the longest known language in history to still be officially spoken.
We offer 12 different levels, from the very beginner to the most advanced. 12 levels, into 3 stages:
- The elementary stage : 6 levels
- The intermediate stage : 4 levels
- The advanced stage : 2 levels
The We_They is a military educational institution receives excellence and international recognition in the teaching of foreign languages and seeks the spread of cultural awareness among the peoples of the world and access to international friendship and understanding to achieve world peace and ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with requirements.See all Ministry of Defense Language Institute courses