- Location: Al Barsha - Dubai
- Duration: 1 Hour
Course detailsLearn Greek
The Greek language has a long and rich history stretching all the way from the thirteenth century to the present. The classical form of Greek used by writers was a marvelous form of the language, capable of exact expression and subtle nuances. Its alphabet was derived from the Phoenician's as was that of Hebrew. The origination of English medical terms has been derived from Greek.
Our Greek lessons at Pomegranate are designed for students who want to make rapid progress in their Ancient Greek language and deepen their knowledge of Greece and its culture. It offers grammar, reading, speaking, writing, and provides also an insight into Greek culture and civilization.
Our Greek teachers are qualified, specialized and experienced in teaching Greek as a foreign language. Moreover, the course is accompanied by lectures, activities illuminate the contemporary Greek culture. We provide students with an opportunity to study Greek in a supportive, yet academically challenging environment. Our teachers are highly qualified and experienced. On an average, there are no more than 10-12 students in each class. Our standards and expectations both for staff and students are kept at a high level of excellence.
Our courses are open to all students who love the Greek language and culture, regardless of age, nationality, job, or education.
Teaching and Learning Methods:
- Introduction of selected grammar points.
- The lessons are based on realistic conversations and task-based listening sections.
- Students develop reading fluency, accuracy, and comprehension by reading passages from a variety of sources such as newspapers, magazines, books, and websites.
- Students participate in a variety of activities during this class, including lectures, in-class exercises, weekly homework and quizzes, and group/pair work.
- Students are expected to complete weekly homework and quizzes.
About Pomegranate Language InstituteShort intro about us- Pomegranate Institute is KHDA-approved, we offer an array of Personal & Professional Development Courses & unique corporate packages, and have more than 30 languages, including Sign Languages (ASL, BSL, Arabic).
Please find hereafter the link for the following:
- Pomegranate Corporate Training
- Roche – Communication Under Stress
- Novomed – Excellence Workshop
- Chopard – Ambassadors of the Millennials
- Louis Vuitton – Unlocking Your Potential
In addition, here are the current trending training courses:
• POD/Inclusion Etiquette/ Training/Sign Language Essentials Workshop
• The Power to Empower (Leadership, Presentation, & Communication Skills)
• Project Management Program
• Succession Planning
• Selling Skills
• Image Projection (How to be memorable & make clients stick)
• Train The Trainer
• Customer Service (VIPs)
• Customer Happiness Journey
• Communication under Stress
• Organisational Excellence
• HR Consultancy (Operational Flow Analysis)
• Retention Training (for HR to retain employees)
Our Pom-clients: Apple, SAP, Visa, Philips, BASF, Volvo, RTA, Emirates NBD, RAKBank, Atlantis The Palm, Arjaan by Rotana, Al Habtoor Group, Accor Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels, Novomed, Tawam Hospital, Roche, MEDA Pharmaceuticals, Roche, Sysmex, UAE Red Crescent, Zayed University, Al Ghurair University, Louis Vuitton, Chopard, Hugo Boss, Van Cleef & Arpels, Saint Laurent, Miu Miu, Swarovski, Smart Dubai Government Bel Group, and much more! See all Pomegranate Language Institute courses