It is well known that the main pillar of the successful advertising is a professional designer who produce drawings and paintings (graphics) and this is one of the objectives of this Diploma, that is, to graduate outstanding designers not only master the most important and famous programs of design and publishing, but also understand post-design steps and be qualified to use the modern graphics techniques in Web Graphics, Multimedia and Electronic Publishing.
- This course is for graphic designers and photographers who want to develop their skills and gain more using the powerful industry-standard image–editing tool (Photoshop) to produce professional graphics.
- In this course the trainee will learn how to use Photoshop to accomplish the operations required to retouch images, draw & paint objects, and use layers in order to create professional graphics.
Corel Draw X5
- Creativity and power come together in Corel Draw. With increased speed, more accurate color control, enhanced vector illustration tools and new Web capabilities, it’s a must-have for any designer. Get going quickly with new professionally designed templates and learning materials. Re-purpose and share your creations anywhere with expanded file compatibility. Then output everywhere, from Web banners and animations, to logos, custom.
In Design CS6
- Adobe In Design is a software application which can be used to create works such as posters,flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers and books.
- Graphic designers and production artists are the principals users.
- In this course the trainee will learn how to use InDesign to accomplish the operations required to create and lay out periodical publications, posters, and printing media in order to create professional graphics.
- Editorial (magazines, newspapers and comics) books
- Advertising (posters, storyboards, press)
- Fashion (forecasting)
- Merchandising (greetings cards, calendars, t-shirts, ceramics, etc.)
- Corporate work (brochures, catalogs)
- Multimedia (video games, websites, animation)