- Price AED 9,000
- Duration 12 Weeks
- Timings Saturdays
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Knowledge Village
This course introduces its students to the world of graphic design and visual communication. The course equips you with professional skills enabling you to create and design your own publications for print.
The course will give you an overview of the complete professional Graphic Design production process: from the development of visual concepts and communication strategies, project planning and pitching to the design implementation in professional graphic software, pre-press, quality control and finally the successful presentation of the final product.
- All creatives with a passion for visual communication and arts who would like to get a basic introduction to Graphic Design.
- High School leavers who need to prepare a portfolio for a full time Graphic Design study program.
- Marketing and Communication professionals who would like to gain a better understanding of the creative workflow.
- Entrepreneurs who would like to be able to design graphics for their corporate communication such as logos, business cards, or newspaper advertisements.
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
About SAE Dubai
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foudnation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region. In 2011 our Middle East operations were acquired by TwoFour54. Their vision is "to enable the development of world class Arabic media and entertainment content". With this partnership, SAE Dubai will have strong support in the local area and industry.