This course introduces students to the world of graphic design and visual communication. It will give you an overview of the complete professional production process: from the development of visual concepts, project planning and pitching, to the design implementation in professional graphic software. The course equips you with professional skills enabling you to create and design your own publications for print.
- All creatives with a passion for visual communication and arts.
- Individuals who need to prepare a portfolio for a full time Graphic Design study program.
- Entrepreneurs who would like to be able to design graphics for their corporate communication such as logos, business cards, or newspaper advertisements.
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
Graphic Designer, Motion graphics designer, Creative director, Art director, Layout designer, Inhouse designer, Package designer, Infographics designer
About SAE Dubai
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foudnation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region. In 2011 our Middle East operations were acquired by TwoFour54. Their vision is "to enable the development of world class Arabic media and entertainment content". With this partnership, SAE Dubai will have strong support in the local area and industry.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.