This Graphics Design Course is an exciting initiative by Al-Khawarizmi International College's Continuing Education Centre to address the immense career opportunities in the Internet, Print and Broadcast industries, using graphic design courses. We live in a world that loves to communicate and interact. Over the past 20 years, technology has crossed all known boundaries and has literally brought the whole world closer than ever before. The internet has now become a necessity and plays a vital role in our daily lives and business. Similar advances in the Print industry as well as the Television and Broadcast industry has led to a unique harmony of sorts in Multimedia.
What will I learn?
- Adobe Photoshop - Photoshop is a graphics editor which is extremely useful to learn in order to create and edit images. The Adobe Photoshop family will give you everything you need to make the best digital images. Images can be transformed into anything your imagination conjures up. It provides a base for future animation courses and other softwares. Using Photoshop you will be able to create and edit movie clips. This will get you started in the road to learning animation.
- Adobe Illustrator- Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor. It is used by professionals working in design all over the world. It provides graphics designers with sophisticated drawing tools leading to the creation of excellent graphics.
- Adobe In-Design / OR Quark Express- Adobe In Design will be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers and books.
- Coral Draw- Corel Draw is a type of graphic design software. It offers professional-quality design tools for graphic professionals at any level.
- Gain advanced skills in using and manipulating typographic elements
- Experience working with diverse media
- Gain detailed knowledge of layout, illustration and photo manipulation through the use of interactive digital programs
- Develop an individual portfolio of graphic design and/or illustration
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses
Graphic Design Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.