- Corel Draw
- Adobe Illustrator
- You DON'T need to be great with drawing.
- You DON'T need a Postgraduate or even an Undergraduate degree.
- You DO need visual thinking skills.
- Graphic Design is all around us it's something which drives advertising and communicates your brand and message visually with impressive business logos, enchanting brochures, newsletters with impact, and stunning posters.
- Students who would like to get an introduction in Graphic Design and learn how to concept, design and implement their creative ideas using industry-standard software.
- Students who wants to pursue their career in art and media.
- Participants with interest in Creativity, with a passion for visual communication and art.
- High School leavers who need to prepare their own portfolio for future placements in the Graphic Design industry.
- Marketing and Communication professionals who would like to gain a better understanding of the creative work process.
- Entrepreneurs who would like to design graphics for their own corporate communication such as logos, business cards or newspaper advertisements.
You learn :
A good knowledge of using elements such as lines, shapes, forms, tones, textures, letters and colors in design. You will know the most important design principles that should be considered in a visual display and you will be able to create designs and patterns of your choice.
Our Graphic Design classes are taught by instructors who inspire you to reach your goals.
having its education permit no - 61142 issued and been approved by Dubai Economic Department. See all Laurels Training Institute courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.