- Duration: Monthly Sessions Available
GPHR® is a global HR credential designed for HR professionals with cross border responsibilities who is responsible to develop HR strategies for companies having international operations. This certification assess the candidate’s skills and knowledge to be successful in the world wide market place
HR Certification Institute (HRCI®)
HR Professional with more than one country HR operation experience
- Master Degree - 2 Yrs of global professional HR experience higher
- Bachelor’s Degree - 3 Yrs of professional HR experience ( with 2 of the 3 being global HR experience)
- High School Diploma - 4 Years of HR experience ( with 2 of the 4 being global HR experience)
- Strategic HR Management
- Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility
- Global Compensation and Benefits
- Organizational Effectiveness and Talent Development
- Workforce Relations and Risk Management
- 165 MCQs
- Passing score is 500
- Exam Window : May & December
HRCI’s official GPHR certification Guide
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards