- Acquire new leadership skills in a stimulating environment.
- Developing personality profile & also preparing personality development plan.
- Ways of building & managing work groups.
- Adopting scientific, quantitative methodology in problem solving.
- Information exchange & direct interaction with elder civil servants in ministries during projects execution.
- Strengthen ties, relations and information exchange among different ministries.
- Workshop (1) : The Freshers’ workshop
- Workshop (2) : Personal Performance
- Workshop (3) : Inspire
- Workshop (4) : Innovation
- Workshop (5) : Enable Others
- Workshop (6) : Looking Ahead
- Workshop (7) : Closure
Reunion and Graduation
- Where are we now?
- What have we achieved?
- ÂƒWhat has changed?
- ÂƒCapture key learning from the program.
About National Management Institute
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses