- Duration 4 Days
- Timings TBA
- Locations Al Barsha
The Governance Risk Management And Compliance (GRC) course will provide participants with an understanding of globally accepted GRC frameworks and how they can be applied to drive higher levels of business performance and improved short-, medium- and long-term business sustainability.
What will I learn?
An Introduction To Governance, Risk Management, Compliance
- Module One - Governance
- Module Two - Risk Management
- Module Three - Compliance
While this course is designed for professionals in audit, risk management and compliance, it is also suitable for business leaders, and members of Boards. This course will benefit Enterprise Risk Managers, PMO Managers, Risk And Quality Control Managers, Senior Audit Managers, Risk Officers, Product Control Managers, Compliance Managers, Value Managers, Business Strategy Managers and managers addressing the complex external and internal influences of businesses that need to ensure a balance between governance, risk management and compliance.
What will I benefit from the course?
- Understand how an integrated approach toward GRC supports business strategy and sustainability
- Apply business practices that support long-term sustainability based on an understanding of the key principles of governance frameworks
- Improve business performance by implementing systems and structures that support effective risk management
- Formulate meaningful reports that promote compliance within your organisation
- Adopt effective methods to ensure that GRC is strategically integrated and aligned
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.See all Informa Middle East courses
Risk Management Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 21, 2016 Risk Management