- Locations: Heliopolis
- Duration: 1 to 2 Months
In this course, you learn the certified GMAT standard ® terminology required to pass the GMAC ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the GMAT ® Book Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education GMAT® attendance Certificate .
The customized Success Prep GMAT Prep class is unique for a number of reasons, below are some of the reasons why our program has been successful in increasing GMAT test scores over 100 points.
We start with the BASICS , Most applicants to a graduate program have been out of an academic environment for a long time, which makes them weak in some of the core topics being tested on the GMAT.
At the Success Prep GMAT prep class “we assume you know nothing”, this way we are able to help our students achieve success by starting from scratch, unlike other prep programs which gloss over the fundamental core concepts.
- Math| Arithmetic Concepts: Ratio & Proportions, Averages, Polynomials.
- Math | Algebra: Equations, Word Problems, Lines & Angles, and Triangles.
- Math | Geometry & Data Analysis: Quadrilaterals & Polygons, Triangles Solid Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Data Interpretation + Data sufficiency.
- Data Sufficiency & Practice Test (IN CLASS).
- Essay: Analysis of an Issue & Analysis of an Argument.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Critical Reasoning.
- Practice Tests & Review.
GMAT class is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other business-related advanced degree within the next five years. This course is also ideal for anyone who has been out of school for a few years and for current undergraduate students looking for assistance with the complex quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GMAT.In addition to MBA programs, those pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees in business, economics, accounting, or other related fields of study may be required to sit for the GMAT.
- This course is intended for students who plan to major in an area of Business, such as Finance, Marketing or Information Systems.
- Those students who plan to transfer to a University abroad will also benefit because similar a course material is a prerequisite for advanced management and mathematics courses.
- In addition, it will prepare the student for the mathematics/quantitative sections of various aptitude tests like SAT, GRE, GMAT, etc.
- In this course Mathematical concepts and problem solving skills will be emphasized.
- The student will be required to develop the ability to manipulate number and algebraic equations, including simple proofs.
- The student will learn to transform word problems into mathematical notation to solve the mathematical problem analytically, and then to express the solution in an understandable form.
- This “mathematical model-building” approach will develop analytical and abstract reasoning ability.
- Introduction + Verbal.
- GMAT Overview.
- Computer Adaptive Testing.
- Introduction to Sentence Correction – Key Skills, Some GMAT Errors.
- Verbal: Homework Review; Sentence Correction – More GMAT Errors, SC.
- Verbal: Homework Review; Sentence Correction Review And Practice.
- Introduction to Reading Comprehension – Key Skills.
- Verbal: Homework Review; Reading Comprehension – Question Types.
- Indefensible and Unlikely Answers.
- Writing: Argument Essay, GMAT Arguments.
- Math: GMAT Quantitative Section Overview.
- Computer Adaptive Testing and strategies.
- Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency Problems.
- Introduction to the Number Theory.
- Writing: Argument Essay, Follow-Up and Review.
- Math: Geometry and Coordinate Geometry Overview and Practice.
- Math: Exponents, Roots, Ratios, Percents, Word Problems Part 1 (Work Problems).
- Verbal: Homework Review, Reading and SC Review, Reading Comprehension.
- Practice, Introduction to Critical Reasoning – Components of Key Skills.
- Verbal: Homework Review; Critical Reasoning – Flow of Information, Question.
- Families and Types.
- Verbal: Homework Review; Critical Reasoning Practice.
- Verbal: Homework Review; Review, Final Verbal Test.
- Writing: Issue Essay, GMAT Issues.
- Math: Word Problems Part 2 (Mixture, Coin, Age and Interest Problems), Data Sufficiency Practice Test.
- Writing: Issue Essay, Follow-Up and Review.
- Math: Combination and Counting (Permutations, Variations, Combinations, Inclusion-Exclusion Principle), Probability, Statistics (Mean, Median, Mode, Range, Standard Deviation).
- Math: Review, Final Test; Final Test Explanation.
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses