- Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 2 Years
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsWelcome to the Global Part-time MBA at Manchester Business School; only two years long, with options to accelerate study even further, this is an MBA that fits around your career without compromising rigour. It offers as much face-to-face time as most full-time programmes, yet you only study on campus three times a year.
Each course is structured around an intensive, three-day workshop - held conveniently in Dubai or any MBS international centre - where you learn in small multinational groups from expert faculty and talented peers. At either side of these workshops, online lectures and discussions enrich your learning.
The programme culminates in a six-month live company project, where you will put everything you've learned into practice. It's an opportunity not to be missed and we hope you can join us.
The Manchester MBA is structured around four practical themes, rather than traditional subject areas. This real-world focus ensures we develop reflective leaders who can navigate the most challenging global trends and tensions.
- Management in Practice
- Value Creation in Business
- Tailoring Your Journey
- Professional Skills for Business
Eligibility / Requirements
- At least three years’ professional experience, plus evidence of strong career progression and a recognised degree. Alternatively, you may have eight to ten years’ managerial experience instead of a recognised degree
- Successful completion of the Manchester Admissions Test (online)
- An English language qualification (TOEFL iBT/ IELTS/ CPE/ PTE Academic/India Standard x 11) if applicable
- Excellent team working, communication, professional and interpersonal skills
About The University of Manchester Middle East Centre
Manchester Business School (MBS) is the UK's largest campus-based business and management school. Part of the University of Manchester, MBS is a research driven business school with a global reputation and is consistently ranked amongst the world's top schools.
The MBS Middle East Centre at Dubai Knowledge Village, United Arab Emirates, is one of seven international executive centres and supports more than 1,600 part time MBA students (and 85 nationalities) across the region. It is the largest and fastest growing centre in the network, which includes Hong Kong, Miami, Brazil, Shanghai, Singapore and Manchester. The MBA students are working professionals with leading multinationals and regional companies and many already hold Masters level qualifications.
MBS students are experienced working professionals who meet the global entry criteria and are able to study for a world class qualification from a top business school, whilst continuing to work. All Manchester MBA degrees are awarded by the University of Manchester, regardless of the study format.
MBS also offers a careers service and a vibrant alumni association, with around 2,000 alumni in the region.
General Related Questions
AED 36,005Duration: 12 To 24 Months Live virtual classroom
- International MBA Cromwell UK International Education LLCDuration: 12 Months Live virtual classroom