- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
The programme titled `Managing in the New Global Economic Environment` is aimed at:
- Middle and senior level managers working in the governmental organizations, public sector organizations, private sector organizations, trade & industry associations and others.
- Participants who have years of managerial experience and are currently working in areas that require an understanding of the global economic environment.
- Participants who want to understand the profound changes that have happened in the global economic environment and its implications for international trade, financial system and global operations of firms.
- Managers who demonstrated an exemplary role in the growth of the organization. He or she must have displayed keenness to learn, ability to operate and a desire to achieve goal in a fast changing global economic environment. They must have a sense of enquiry and degree of adaptability to work in tandem with an efficient manger and not so smart manager.
- The programme is geared to address a series of issues that Indian managers are grappling with during this global financial crisis. As Indian economy is globally integrated, its impact is felt on the economy. Many argue, the impact is not severe whereas others feel it is going to be much more as we are also externally dependent. Unfortunately responsibility for responding remains at the national level. Hence, there is a need to prepare oneself to tackle such eventuality. This MDP is therefore timely and will address issues of real concern.
The objectives of this programme are as follows:
- Aims to assess the depth of the impact on the world economy as a whole and gauge its impact on India
- Aims to sensitize the corporate managers with the role the global financial institutions played and the regulatory mechanism that was in place which augmented the crisis; assesses the current situation of the Indian financial sector
- Debates the relevance of global institutions like the WTO, World Bank, IMF, etc.
- Evaluates the prospects of the US and EU economy over the coming 12-24 months; aims to suggest short-term and long- term measures to face current challenges in trade and investments
- Makes an attempt to assess the impact on services sector and provides ways and means to relocate itself in the global market to secure its earlier position
- Analyses the constraints to promote merchandize trade in the current scenario and what prescriptions to be suggested for its growth
- Attempts to find out whether decline in demand for IT enabled services is due to decline in demand/performance of financial sector
- Analyzes the prospects of the pharmaceutical sector
- Tries to define the role for .Asian Drivers-China and India. to play; what kind of help they can extend in dissipating the crisis
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses