Proficiency Certificate in Agency Ticket Sales and Settlement issued by IATA
- Introduction to mileage based air fares, analyzing itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS
- Pricing one-way and circle trip practice exercises
- Limitations on indirect travel, side trips and surface sectors
- Backhauls, circle trips, journeys in different classes of service and alternative fare break points
- Lowest combinations, round-the-world journeys and minimum checks
Free of Cost Additional modules offered by Al-Khawarizmi exclusively for their IATA students:
- English Speaking
- Computer Basics - mainly MS Office
- Mock tests for ensuring additional preparation and ability to clear IATA exam in first attempt
Additional facilities offered by Al-Khawarizmi exclusively for their students:
- Job assistance after completion of the course
- Repetition of course / modules should the IATA exam not be cleared in first attempt
- Waiver of IATA exam fees for second attempt, if at all needed
- Certification of attendance issued by Al-Khawarizmi College, approved by Ministry irrespective of clearance of IATA exam, as we believe the journey of learning is as important as the clearance of the Exam. Job assistance would be offered at the end of attending the course as well
- Airline fares desk agents
- Travel agents
- Airline ticket agents
- Call center agents
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Related Questions
I am currently working as a waitress in one of the lounges in DIA for 3 years now and I wanted to...
Unanswered //Dec 25, 2017 Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, IATA
Please recommend me a course that helps me to get in airline industry. I am a beginner and multil...
Unanswered //Dec 27, 2017 Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, IATA
Can you please recommend me courses based on latest techniques and strategies for tourism managem...
Unanswered //Jan 2, 2018 Hospitality and Tourism, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism