- Locations: 5 mesaha square , dokki
- Duration: 1 Day
While looking for work can be an exciting time, it can also involve fear and discomfort about change and the unknown. Whether you are already in the midst of a job search or just thinking about it, this workshop will help you to determine what your skill set is made up of, the kind of work that is important and realistic to include in your search, and how to get started.
Today’s job market is not the same as it was even five years ago. Knowing where to go, who to talk to, and the opportunities that are available will help to shift you from someone who dreams about having a job, to someone who has the job they always wanted
- Describe their skills, values, and beliefs about work and looking for opportunities.
- Demonstrate and understanding for the types of work available and where to go for more information.
- Recognize the differences and benefits available through career coaches, counselors, and mentors.
- Apply different approaches to job searching, such as networking and tapping into the hidden job market.
- Module 1: Change and Transitions
- Module 2: The Important Stuff
- Module 3: Skill and Ability
- Module 4: Vocation and Strategy
- Module 5: Resources
- Module 6: The Job Market
- Module 7: Invite Your Network
- Module 8: Ready, Set, Goal!
- Module 9: Thinking Unconventionally to Get What You Want
- Module 10: Getting Things Moving
- Module 11: Workshop Wrap-Up
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses