Over the course of this workshop, we will explore various time management and organizational tools and techniques so that you can build a customized productivity plan for your personal and professional lives. At the end of the course, you will emerge with a plan that works for you, so that you can start regaining control of your life!
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify what personal efficiency is, what skill sets can improve personal productivity, and what attitudes we should cultivate
- Explain why multi-tasking is a myth
- Describe what role long-term goals play in short-term efficiency
- Share a personal vision and develop dreams and goals from it
- Apply the 80/20 rule and learn how it should affect planning
- Identify the characteristics of a good organizational system
- Develop a plan for an efficient workspace, including a customized information center and a filing system
- Apply a system that will allow them to process any type of information that crosses their desk
- Use the Eisenhower principle to prioritize work and routines to simplify lives
- Understand why they procrastinate and develop methods for tackling tasks
- Apply tools to make their households more productive and efficient
What Topics are Covered?
- Stopping procrastination now (not later!)
- Understanding personal efficiency
- Developing the right attitude
- Laying the foundation
- Building blocks of an organizational system
- Creating the right environment
- Setting up your virtual environment and information management center
- Managing information in six easy steps
- Prioritizing your tasks
- Saying no
- Creating routines
- Applying our lessons at home
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses