- Getting Global Strategy Right prepares corporate leaders to strategically manage the pressures and challenges of a semi globalized world.
- Presenting a detailed framework for evaluating and capitalizing on cross-border business opportunities, the program prompts you to rethink your company’s country and industry analyses within an international context.
- Seizing new opportunities worldwide by learning to develop strategies that help your company outperform global competitors.
- Identifying current levels of cross-border integration.
- Leveraging a performance measurement template for international strategy.
- Finding a middle path between total localization and standardization.
- Enhancing local responsiveness, scale economies, and corporate efficiency.
- Operating effectively in and across different countries.
- Developing and applying diverse strategies to different business elements.
Senior executives or teams of executives with responsibility for significant global operations, multiple product lines, or global product divisions.
About Leadership & Management Developmenet Center
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses