- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
An effective human resource professional knows that managing employee performance is more than responding to problems, conducting performance reviews, or hiring staff. Performance management begins with an orientation to the organization and the job, and continues on a daily basis as employees trained and coached.
A thoughtful new employee orientation program, coupled with an employee handbook (or website) that communicates workplace policies, can reduce turnover and those reductions save your organization money. Whether your company has two employees or a thousand employees, don’t leave employee retention to chance. Engage them from the moment they are hired; give them what they need to feel welcome, and let them impress you with what they bring to your company. This two-day workshop is just the start that you need!
- Understand how important an orientation program is to an organization.
- Identify the role of the human resource department in the orientation program.
- Recognize how the commitment curve affects both new employees and their managers.
- Know what companies can do to deliver their promise to new employees.
- Determine the critical elements of effective employee training.
- Establish the importance of having an employee handbook for new and long-term employees.
- Module 1: Finding, Hiring, and Keeping Good People
- Module 2: Building Employee Commitment
- Module 3: Perception
- Module 4: Fast-Track Orientation
- Module 5: Designing a Successful Orientation Program
- Module 6: Characteristics of a Successful Orientation Process
- Module 6: The Commitment Curve
- Module 7: The Nine Orientation Habits of World-Class Employers
- Module 8: Obtaining Buy-In
- Module 9: Employee Training
- Module 10: Adult Learning
- Module 11: Working with External Providers
- Module 12: Helping People Make Connections
- Module 13: Creating Employee Manuals
- Module 14: A Bridge to Onboarding
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses