- Duration / Course length: Upto 2 Months
- Starting Date: Enquire About It
In this course you can understand the main points when clear, standard language is used and the focus is on familiar topics associated with work, school, leisure time, etc.
- Can deal with most situations typically encountered when travelling in the language region.
- Can express him/herself simply and coherently regarding familiar topics and areas of personal interest.
- Can report on experiences and events, describe dreams, hopes and goals as well as make short statements to justify or explain his/her own views and plans.
About ÄDK- Ägyptisch-Deutsches Kulturzentrum
(ÄDK)- Egyptian-German Cultural Centre was established in 1998. We offer German language courses for adults from A1 to C1 and for children from A1 to B1. Over the years thousands have graduated and have learned in ÄDK. In addition to our language courses, ÄDK organizes cultural projects independently, or in conjunction with the Goethe institute.
ÄDK is the first institute to be accredited from the Goethe institute in the Middle east and north Africa region. ÄDK is also the first accredited examination centre in Egypt from the ÖSD (Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch), with its headquarters in Vienna, and the second in the Middle east and north Africa region after Morocco.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.