- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 to 6 Weeks
- Locations Heliopolis
In this course Campus has ways to Better Engage in a German Conversation in a short condensed course.
Our courses are for registered domestic and international students and doctoral students of the University of Bern and the University of Applied Sciences (Berner Fanchon schedule).
Our courses are free of charge for registered students, doctoral students and continuing education students. They only pay for books and/or photocopies.
Students of the University of Applied Sciences Bern are subjected to special regulations.
- Process of critically reflecting the issues patriotism and national belonging; expressing own opinions and feelings when talking about HOME. HOME is a very sensitive issue especially for migrant or refugee women.
- Fostering creative expression by creating a ZINE. For migrant women it can be difficult to express themselves through the language they are learning. The ZINE is a good way to express oneself through pictures or drawings as well as through their first or second language German.
- Working with different materials and techniques (computer, typewriter, photography, collage, drawings etc.)
- Fostering social competence and group feeling –to create a product together.
- Making feelings and opinions visible and experiencing that many women share the same opinions or experiences.
- ( Level I ) Intensive conversation course at the elementary stage
- ( Level II ) Intensive conversation practice and discussion course Intermediate
- ( Level III ) Intensive conversation course at the advanced stage
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses