- The German language is considered one of the major languages of the world, although it lacks the global distribution of other languages such as English and French. While it may not have the global reach of other languages, German is the most widely spoken language among the 27 member European Union. There are an estimated 100 million individuals who speak the German language as a native tongue.
- German is spoken most heavily as a first language within central Europe, beginning in Germany itself and extending to several neighboring countries. German is the official language of Germany where 95% of the population speaks the language as their native tongue. Austria and Switzerland boast the next highest concentrations of native German speakers with 89% and 65% of their populations, respectively, speaking German.
We offer 8 different levels, from the very beginner to the most advanced.8 levels, into 3 stages:
- The elementary stage : 3 levels
- The intermediate stage : 3 levels
- The advanced stage : 2 levels
The We_They is a military educational institution receives excellence and international recognition in the teaching of foreign languages and seeks the spread of cultural awareness among the peoples of the world and access to international friendship and understanding to achieve world peace and ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with requirements.See all Ministry of Defense Language Institute courses