- Fees / Price EGP 1,350
- Duration 2 to 3 Days
- Locations Villa # 74, Shehab St., Mohandessen-Giza, Egypt
The workplace can present challenges to management in terms of handling the different generations present. While having various cultures in one workplace can present communication problems and conflicts, the benefits of such a variety in the workplace outweigh it. Both the young and older worker has many ideas to offer, which can help the organization thrive in the marketplace. Learning how to deal with the generation gap at work will help you become a better manager or co-worker.
- History behind generation gaps
- What are traditionalists
- Differences between each type of generation
- Finding common ground among the generations
- Conflict management
- Leveraging the benefits of generation gaps at work
We_They (CBA) for professional training is the sole accredited partner of
Cairo university's Research and Commercial studies centre (RCSC) in the Middle East and North Africa Region. CBA is offering a wide variety of services accredited by the Chicago Institute of Business (CIB), and Buffalo University in New York City. CBA is committed to provide a global state of the art consultation services, training services, and cultural development, thereby helping in building capacities, enhancing skills, and making a positive contribution in the development of youth.
We, at CBA, take pride in our accomplishments and we envision building upon our trainings, vocational degrees, consultancy services, and our excellence in training and services. We believe that the rich learning experiences our programs offer can effect powerful and positive transformation in individuals, in their communities, and in their institutions. We work with our partners to design and implement programs that will serve people.
Caliber Cultural Center (CCC) provides an environment, that celebrates Egyptian and International cultures, and implements quality educational and entertaining programs for the community. The Academy seeks to achieve these objectives as follows:
- To provide a venue, and organize a variety of educational, cultural and recreational programs to the public.
- To learn and appreciate different facets of Egyptian heritage, history and cultural context, as well as international cultures.
- To promote the creation, and appreciation of arts.
- To actively serve the community by establishing, maintaining and operating a unique facility and providing services that contribute to the vitality of the community.
- Create an environment that supports a wide range of participants’ interests and provides a wide range of opportunities for development and personal growth.