The Instituto Cervantes is an institution created by Spain in 1991 to promote, teach Spanish and spread the culture of Spain and Spanish-speaking countries.The headquarters of the institution is located in Madrid and Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), the birthplace of the writer Miguel de Cervantes.
The Instituto Cervantes is present in four continents with more than 40 centers, among which the Cervantes Institute in Cairo.
Our institution is also responsible for
- Organize examinations for the Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE), and for issuing certificates and diplomas for participants in our courses
- Organize courses of Spanish
- Organize training courses for teachers of Spanish
- Hispanists support in their activities
- Stimulating cultural activities in collaboration with other organizations
The work of the Cervantes Institute is led by academics, cultural and literary of Spanish and Latin American level. In Cairo he collaborates with museums, galleries, theaters, publishers and other Egyptian cultural institutions and Spanish and Latin American.See all Instituto Cervantes Cairo courses