- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
To provide delegates with the knowledge and aspects related to the ISO/IEC17025 standard to develop a better understanding of their relation to business.
To provide delegates with the knowledge and skills for developing the ISO/IEC17025 standard documentation.
To provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to acquire General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
- Introduction to the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Standard.
- Structural Relationship between the ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Quality Management System (QMS) for the Laboratory.
- Understanding and application of ISO/IEC 17025 Management. Requirements.
- Understanding and application ISO/IEC 17025 Technical requirements.
- Expected Documentation requirements per ISO/IEC 17025.
- Steps for implementing the ISO/IEC 17025.
- Traceability and Uncertainty of measurements results
- Test Method Validation
- Auditing and reviewing the ISO/IEC 17025.
- Laboratory Accreditation Process, requirements, benefits and implications
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses