This training material also shows how to perform additional functions such as account reconciliation, budgeting, allocation, period-end and year-end closing procedures.
This course is intended for customers and partners that want to learn the basic features and understand the typical day-to-day procedures of General Ledger. The class is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEO's, accountants, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics GP General Ledger and understand how to use it in accordance with the rest of the system.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Customize General Ledger settings
- Set up a chart of accounts including posting, unit and allocation accounts
- Enter and post transactions using transactional or batch posting methods
- Perform key inquiries and print reports in General Ledger
- Maintain records in General Ledger
- Print financial statements and other key reports to manage a business
- Complete period and year-end procedures
- Module 1: Overview and Setup
- Module 2: Daily Procedures
- Module 3: Additional Functionality
- Module 4: Maintaining Records
- Module 5: Period-End Procedures
About Nahda Modern Institute
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses