- Price JOD 100-135
- Duration 28 Hours
- Locations Amman Queen Rania Street (JU Street) Pioneers Complex., Amman, Jordan 11181
American Headway 2nd Edition, published by Oxford University Press, is used as the designated text book taught at pioneers Academy due to its depth analysis of English language and for its effective simplicity in dealing with all aspects and skills of the language, Also for its following features:
Integrated skill presentation.
- In depth understanding of grammar rules and applying them in speaking.
- Variety of activities that scaffold the understanding of the language input.
- General English (Level 6) is the last general English level , so it focuses on mastery of vocabulary, grammar, writing , long readings and most of the activities give hints about international exams like the TOEFL and the IELTS.
Who should attend
- School students or college students.
- Graduates or undergraduates.
- Business people.
- Anyone who wishes to start building language competency from the very beginning.
- Anyone who aims at achieving accuracy and fluency from the elementary skills of English.
Pioneers Academy is the largest training and educational institution in the Hashemite kingdom of Jordan, offering a comprehensive range of training and developmental solutions to both individuals and corporate professionals locally and regionally. It was established in 1993 and operating a fully prepared training facility of more than 17760 square - feet with state of the art academic equipment.See all Pioneers Academy courses