- Locations: Amman Queen Rania Street (JU Street) Pioneers Complex., Amman, Jordan 11181
- Duration: 28 Hours
American Headway 2nd Edition, published by Oxford University Press, is used as the designated text book taught at pioneers Academy due to its depth analysis of English language and for its effective simplicity in dealing with all aspects and skills of the language, Also for its following features:
Integrated skill presentation.
- In depth understanding of grammar rules and applying them in speaking.
- Variety of activities that scaffold the understanding of the language input.
- General English (Level 5) provides a wide variety of engaging exercise types, such as matching and gap-fill-in-the-blank, survey role-play and information-gap activities. This level is a unique opportunity to produce language and express themselves well using accurate and to the point expressions. There is more focus on expressions, phrasal verbs and the difference between formal and informal English.
Who should attend
School students or college students.
- Graduates or undergraduates.
- Business people.
- Anyone who wishes to start building language competency from the very beginning.
- Anyone who aims at achieving accuracy and fluency from the elementary skills of English.
About Pioneers Academy
Pioneers Academy is the largest training and educational institution in the Hashemite kingdom of Jordan, offering a comprehensive range of training and developmental solutions to both individuals and corporate professionals locally and regionally. It was established in 1993 and operating a fully prepared training facility of more than 17760 square - feet with state of the art academic equipment.See all Pioneers Academy courses