The American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) American General English program is made up of 14 courses. The American Academy is an ISO 9001 certified and authorized language learning and training center. It works in partnership with the US-based Atlanta Institute, and the American Academy is one of the largest language learning centers all over Egypt.
- The General English Courses include 14 levels. with two sessions per week.
- The courses cover all English language skills, including listening, reading, writing and fluent conversations. Each course introduces learners, through extensive exercises, to a wide variety of vocabulary items and grammatical rules.
- General English Courses is a program developed particularly for learners who like to master English and speak it fluently.
- General English courses adopt interesting methodologies to meet learner needs.
- The American Academy English learning courses are based on practical exercises and motivational English learning methodologies. The courses also feature a huge range of engaging exercises, audio-visual material and self-help activities to encourage learners to improve their English language skills.
- To join the course, learners have to take a placement test. Upon completion of the course, the learner takes a final exam to measure his/her proficiency at the level. Upon passing that final exam, the learner can pass on to the next level and get a certificate showing the completed courses.
About American Academy
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC)
- International Testing Center (ITC)
- American International Preschool (AIP)
- School Management and Educational Consulting Center (SMECC)
- Online Courses Center (OCC).
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC): Mission