- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 52 Hours
- Locations Airport Road Marj Al Hamam Bridge
These courses cover everyday topics and language basics. By taking the General English module, you will develop reading, writing, listening and speaking skills, as well as extend your vocabulary and knowledge of grammar. Our qualified trainers utilise multimedia educational resources, including audio and video-cassettes and a wide range of supplementary materials.
Aspects of Our Courses
- We use up to date resources, the core course books are designed with learners from the Middle East in mind.
- Modern communicative methodology is used
- Regular assessment is embedded in your course
- We pay particular attention to pronunciation issues
- All four skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening) are practiced with a strong emphasis on developing fluency in speaking and competence in every day listening.
- Grammar is covered in depth and in context
- Beginner Level
- Elementary Level (Includes Elementary A & Elementary B)
- Lower Intermediate Level (Includes LI A, LI B & LI C )
- Intermediate Level (Includes Intermediate A, Intermediate B & Intermediate C)
- Upper Intermediate Level (Includes UI A, UI B & UI C)
Frank Bell founded the first Bell Language School in Cambridge in 1955. His mission was to promote international understanding by providing high quality English language training to students all over the world.
In 1972, he established an educational charity - the Bell Educational Trust (now trading as Bell International). Its main aims remain: to provide language education, mainly in English, for adult students and young learners; to train teachers of English and to offer language learning and teacher training experiences that will promote international understanding and intercultural exchange. The Trust has no shareholders, and money from fees is reinvested in developing and improving the services and facilities for students and the worldwide services that are offered.
Bell staff and staff in Bell partner schools include among their numbers some of the most expert language teachers, trainers, educational managers, consultants and materials writers in the world, and Bell staff work closely with national and international organizations involved in language teaching worldwide.See all Bell Amman courses