- Locations: 19 - 26 of July Street, Downtown Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 24 Hours
General English is great for English students who needs to speak English for work, study, travel, or to pass an English exam such as IELTS or TOEIC.
If you’d like to learn to speak English, Cairo Cultural Center offers you the perfect learning solution. Whether you’re a university student, are looking to improve your career prospects, or would like to communicate more spontaneously while on your travels, CCC is the answer.
You can learn with the help of Progress Tracker, or you can also create your very own English Course.
GENERAL ENGLISH LESSONS FOCUS ON:
- Improving speaking skills, and developing accurate pronunciation
- Understanding grammar, and learning when and how to use it
- Listening and reading for the main idea and detailed information
- Building vocabulary and slang
- Using body language correctly
- General writing development
- Understanding the culture of English-speaking countries
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
- Find everything from online tasks for English learners to news articles with vocabulary support.
- Language games, a chat forum, quizzes and a help feature.
- Our listening supplement to read texts to be enable to practice pronunciation, and intonation
THE RIGHT LEVEL FOR YOU
You can learn with the help of Progress Tracker, or you can also create your very own English Course. Whether you’re learning English for the first time, want to top up your skills, or become an expert speaker, we have the right course for you.
About Cairo Cultural Center
Cairo Cultural Center is an interactive and engageing langauge institute in the heart of Cairo, Egypt. It offers a range of laguage courses from English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and much more along with several workshops in art, music and media.See all Cairo Cultural Center courses