Course detailsOur program is designed to help students improve their math and language arts skills in preparation for the GED test. We are committed to teaching to each student rather than using the "one room schoolhouse" approach used by many other programs. Students complete a brief math and reading assessment and enroll in classes appropriate to their academic skill-level.
- Classroom instruction in math, science, history and language arts
- Small class sizes ensure individualized attention
- Preparation for the GED test
- Preparation for college entrance exams or workplace aptitude tests
- College enrollment information and assistance
- Academic advising
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills to improve workplace success
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
Students will have an opportunity to pursue their bachelor’s degree by studying with universities accepting GED.