- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
- Upon completion of this course, the attendee will be able to identify the following:
- Types, composition and properties of natural gases.
- Completion and testing of gas wells.
- Gas measurement and gathering.
- Hydrate formation and hydrate control methods.
- Gas laws and their applications.
- Gas dehydration and sweetening.
- Flash and fractionation calculations.
- Equipment used in gas plants.
- Safety and environmental hazards at gas processing plants.
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses