- Locations: 6 El-Tawen Street From El Tayaran St. - Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 10 Days
Course Objective: -
With this course you acquire real understanding of all gas plant processing , equipment including operation , troubleshooting and some aspect of design case studies of the available gas processing equipment.
- Gas liquid separation theory and case study design of separator
- Adsorption dehydration theory case stud for design of dehydration
- Hydrate in hibition calculations
- Absorption and fractianation gas study absorber tower design
- Dew point & bubble point calculation
- Water hydrocarbon system behaviar prediction of gas water content
Temperature departure curves
- Qualitative ohase behavior
- Physical properties of hydrocarbon fluids / estimation of physical
Properties of gas and liquid
- Refrigeration system theory and case study refrigeration unit design
Pumps and compressdrs:
Centrifugal pump npsh , hydraulic power actual horse power, motorizing , temp , rise due to pumping.
Reciprocating pump power requirement bhp dislacement, suction head, acceleration, pulsation.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses