- Locations: 6 El-Tawen Street From El Tayaran St. - Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 4 Days
You leave this course with full understanding of hydration and dehydration you work practical problems in dehydration water content, predicting hydrates, case study,
- Water hydrocarbon system
- Prediction of gas water content hydrates, solid- vapor equilibrium
- Constants, temperature departure curves, hydrate inhibition with glycol's
- And alcohol's.
- Absorption dehyration and sweetening.
- Glycol unit design and operation, properties of the glycol, foaming
- Corrosion, regeneration,
- Adsorption processing
- Principles, design of dehydration system, properties of desiccants, sizing
- Tower, hydrocarbon recovery units.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses